Codoforum related discussions
upload and link to documents ( other than img)

hello!
is there a simple way to upload and add link to documents ?

it doesn'work with image upload ( and adding application/pdf to mime type) ...

thanks for your answers

hello! is there a simple way to upload and add link to documents ? it doesn'work with image upload ( and adding application/pdf to mime type) ... thanks for your answers

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

Something like the img upload and display but auto add a link in topic when done...

Something like the img upload and display but auto add a link in topic when done...

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

I'm french too and I see problems with the upload feature for image extended for other document types. (txt, pdf, odt)

I add txt,pdf,odt in Allowed Upload types and text/plain/,application/pdf/,application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text in Allowed Mimetypes to allow upload of txt pdf and odt documents
and that work well.

The problem is when I click on a generated link. It automatically download the file in default download folder with the filename replace by index (ex : index.pdf, index.odt) It's a big issue for my company which should use these fonctionnality frequently in our workflow.

I don't know how is implemented the upload functionality but if it's not a hard to maintain plugin the html5 download attribute apply to all non img file will do the job for us. Is it possible to overwrite the peace of code in charge of these functionality?

Thank's in advance

I'm french too and I see problems with the upload feature for image extended for other document types. (txt, pdf, odt) I add txt,pdf,odt in Allowed Upload types and text/plain/,application/pdf/,application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text in Allowed Mimetypes to allow upload of txt pdf and odt documents and that work well. The problem is when I click on a generated link. It automatically download the file in default download folder with the filename replace by index (ex : index.pdf, index.odt) It's a big issue for my company which should use these fonctionnality frequently in our workflow. I don't know how is implemented the upload functionality but if it's not a hard to maintain plugin the html5 download attribute apply to all non img file will do the job for us. Is it possible to overwrite the peace of code in charge of these functionality? Thank's in advance

Hi,

This seems like a bug, we will fix it in the next release.

Hi, This seems like a bug, we will fix it in the next release.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft