Codoforum Related Descussions
On my form using CODOLOGIC forum.

Guys, first I am loving this forum software. Many thanks! I am launching February 1st.

If you go to my forum and scroll down http://musclehacker.com/ , you'll the the search bar some other things scroll down and on top of some custom content in the footer - it overlaps and looks untidy.

Is there a way to disable this so that it doesn't scroll down like that?

Thanks again,

Mark McManus

Guys, first I am loving this forum software. Many thanks! I am launching February 1st. If you go to my forum and scroll down http://musclehacker.com/ , you'll the the search bar some other things scroll down and on top of some custom content in the footer - it overlaps and looks untidy. Is there a way to disable this so that it doesn't scroll down like that? Thanks again, Mark McManus

add this somewhere at the end. not the best way to do it but works smile

<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
      setTimeout(function(){ 
                $('.codo_sidebar_fixed').html("")
       },1000); }
);
</script>
add this somewhere at the end. not the best way to do it but works :) ``` &lt;script&gt; $(document).ready(function(){ setTimeout(function(){ $(&#039;.codo_sidebar_fixed&#039;).html(&quot;&quot;) },1000); } ); &lt;/script&gt; ```
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Great! Thanks for your help. But do you mean adding this to a block like block_head or one of the config files via FTP? If config, which directory? Many thanks again!

Great! Thanks for your help. But do you mean adding this to a block like block_head or one of the config files via FTP? If config, which directory? Many thanks again!

doen't really matter. using blocks is easier. The following code is better than the previous one.

<script type="text/javascript">
var readyStateCheckInterval = setInterval(function() {
    if (document.readyState === "complete") {
        clearInterval(readyStateCheckInterval);
                      setTimeout(function(){ 

$('.codo_sidebar_fixed').html("")

},1500);   
    }
}, 10);
</script>
doen&#039;t really matter. using blocks is easier. The following code is better than the previous one. ``` &lt;script type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&gt; var readyStateCheckInterval = setInterval(function() { if (document.readyState === &quot;complete&quot;) { clearInterval(readyStateCheckInterval); setTimeout(function(){ $(&#039;.codo_sidebar_fixed&#039;).html(&quot;&quot;) },1500); } }, 10); &lt;/script&gt; ```
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Great. I put it in footer block and think it's working great! smile

Many thanks for your help.

Great. I put it in footer block and think it&#039;s working great! :) Many thanks for your help.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft