Codoforum Related Descussions
On my form using CODOLOGIC forum.

I have now reached 3,000+ members on my Codoforum smile with about 85% making at least one post. Hoping to grow my forum another 50% in the next year.
How's everyone else doing and do you have targets?

I have now reached 3,000+ members on my Codoforum :) with about 85% making at least one post. Hoping to grow my forum another 50% in the next year. How's everyone else doing and do you have targets?

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4400+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

I'm gaining about 50 new members a week, how's everyone else doing?

I'm gaining about 50 new members a week, how's everyone else doing?

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4400+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

I'm waiting for a stable release before I even THINK about using the forum for a live production site.

I'm waiting for a stable release before I even THINK about using the forum for a live production site.

@sky writer Codoforum looks stable enough for me, anytime I upgrade I back up database and website...but I would do that with any software smile

@sky writer Codoforum looks stable enough for me, anytime I upgrade I back up database and website...but I would do that with any software :)

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft