I've got a new install of codoforum up and running, and I was able to import my old forum without a hitch.

I'm having trouble with notifications. They don't work. When I click on "Notifications", 586c1e8d25d2f.png
It just spins, and never shows the notifications. What information would help troubleshoot this?

CentOS 7
PHP 5.6.29
Codoforum 3.7.2 build 10

Thanks

I've got a new install of codoforum up and running, and I was able to import my old forum without a hitch. I'm having trouble with notifications. They don't work. When I click on "Notifications", ![586c1e8d25d2f.png](serve/attachment&path=586c1e8d25d2f.png) It just spins, and never shows the notifications. What information would help troubleshoot this? CentOS 7 PHP 5.6.29 Codoforum 3.7.2 build 10 Thanks

Did you upgrade database?

Did you upgrade database?

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (3400+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

I used the built-in importer to import a copy of the database. Do you think that might be the issue?

I used the built-in importer to import a copy of the database. Do you think that might be the issue?

Possibly, it has been for me, did you see the pinned post regarding 3.72 upgrade?

Possibly, it has been for me, did you see the pinned post regarding 3.72 upgrade?

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (3400+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

I did. I ran the upgrade on what I imported, and it didn't seem to do anything. I suppose I'll load up the old forum, run the upgrade there, and then move the database.

I did. I ran the upgrade on what I imported, and it didn't seem to do anything. I suppose I'll load up the old forum, run the upgrade there, and then move the database.

Yeah, no go. Is there a php module or something that's necessary for the notifications that isn't documented?

Yeah, no go. Is there a php module or something that's necessary for the notifications that isn't documented?

It must have been the database. I rolled back to the initial install, and I guess I'll rebuild everything from scratch.

It must have been the database. I rolled back to the initial install, and I guess I'll rebuild everything from scratch.

Hi,

Possibly the import messed up something ?

Can you check your php error logs ?

Hi, Possibly the import messed up something ? Can you check your php error logs ?

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft