Codoforum Related Descussions
On my form using CODOLOGIC forum.

Hi @adesh1414127033 i wanted to create a moderator portal similar to admin with few permissions available to moderator. Can you give me a easy way to do that and what files i need to update and change to make an easy implementation of moderation portal by copying the exact admin portal and making changes in it.
By the way in which version is the static footer on profile page fixed? i am using v3.6 build 10 and it isn't fixed in that.

Hi @adesh1414127033 i wanted to create a moderator portal similar to admin with few permissions available to moderator. Can you give me a easy way to do that and what files i need to update and change to make an easy implementation of moderation portal by copying the exact admin portal and making changes in it. By the way in which version is the static footer on profile page fixed? i am using v3.6 build 10 and it isn't fixed in that.

Moderator panel could be useful feature

Moderator panel could be useful feature

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4400+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

It is not possible just by updating a few files since it will take a lot of changes in many places.

We will add it.

It is not possible just by updating a few files since it will take a lot of changes in many places. We will add it.

Is this coming any time soon? Or is there a possibilities to make moderators login to the admin panel, but only see certain things?

Is this coming any time soon? Or is there a possibilities to make moderators login to the admin panel, but only see certain things?

@Victoris what kind of moderation features are you looking at?

@Victoris what kind of moderation features are you looking at?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I want another admin panel for users who aren't admins.

The reason for this is that I want to make moderators be able to add a category, but at the same time I don't want to give them access to all of the functions in the admin panel

I want another admin panel for users who aren't admins. The reason for this is that I want to make moderators be able to add a category, but at the same time I don't want to give them access to all of the functions in the admin panel

This seems to be required by many people so we will be adding it within the next 2 releases

This seems to be required by many people so we will be adding it within the next 2 releases

yeah! this is really a great news !
many thanks @adesh1414127033 , for all your work!

yeah! this is really a great news ! many thanks @adesh1414127033 , for all your work!

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft