Email notifications

Send copy via email

Links to profiles in inbox

HTML Editor, plain text and/or emoticons in email (admin controlled)

Browser notifications

Notification if message has been read

User blocking

Admin blocking/banning/suspension of messaging facility per user type and/or per user

Spam filter to flag up and queue for admin and/or daily send limit

More obvious "Message User" button maybe in thread replies

Email notifications Send copy via email Links to profiles in inbox HTML Editor, plain text and/or emoticons in email (admin controlled) Browser notifications Notification if message has been read User blocking Admin blocking/banning/suspension of messaging facility per user type and/or per user Spam filter to flag up and queue for admin and/or daily send limit More obvious "Message User" button maybe in thread replies

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (3200+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

Email notifications

Send copy via email

Links to profiles in inbox

HTML Editor, plain text and/or emoticons in email (admin controlled)

Browser notifications

Notification if message has been read

User blocking

Admin blocking/banning/suspension of messaging facility per user type and/or per user

Spam filter to flag up and queue for admin and/or daily send limit

More obvious "Message User" button maybe in thread replies

@hard_as_snails Also notification that a PM is waiting at the top of the page

>Email notifications >Send copy via email >Links to profiles in inbox >HTML Editor, plain text and/or emoticons in email (admin controlled) >Browser notifications >Notification if message has been read >User blocking >Admin blocking/banning/suspension of messaging facility per user type and/or per user >Spam filter to flag up and queue for admin and/or daily send limit >More obvious "Message User" button maybe in thread replies @hard_as_snails Also notification that a PM is waiting at the top of the page

included in Browser notifications @Aus

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (3200+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

@hard_as_snails Opps. My Bad.

did you or have you got friechat up and running? I am just not getting anywhere despite numerous requests

>included in Browser notifications @Aus @hard_as_snails Opps. My Bad. did you or have you got friechat up and running? I am just not getting anywhere despite numerous requests

Thats a lot of features

We will keep a note of all of the features and add them slowly one by one.

Thats a lot of features We will keep a note of all of the features and add them slowly one by one.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thats a lot of features

We will keep a note of all of the features and add them slowly one by one.

@admin plus being able to include hyperlinks in private messages.

>Thats a lot of features >We will keep a note of all of the features and add them slowly one by one. @admin plus being able to include hyperlinks in private messages.

@hard_as_snails have you gotten friechat working? In member mode only or do you allow non members to post? Ie guests. I was not able to get members only working at all despite @adesh1414127033 attempts to fix it.

@hard_as_snails have you gotten friechat working? In member mode only or do you allow non members to post? Ie guests. I was not able to get members only working at all despite @adesh1414127033 attempts to fix it.

@RonAus I don't have Friechat on my forum, they can either post or use messaging...

@RonAus I don't have Friechat on my forum, they can either post or use messaging...

Thanks

>@RonAus I don't have Friechat on my forum, they can either post or use messaging... Thanks

good news! how does it work ? I don't have notifications when a pm is sent from a user to admin ...

[edit]
ok, there were bad messages in codo_notify_queue blocking the cron job.
work fine, thanks !!
and thanks for the link in notify !

good news! how does it work ? I don't have notifications when a pm is sent from a user to admin ... [edit] ok, there were bad messages in codo_notify_queue blocking the cron job. work fine, thanks !! and thanks for the link in notify !

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

edited Dec 22 '16 at 10:27 am

Ability to put adverts in messages via blocks...

Ability to put adverts in messages via blocks...

Options to set minimal number of forum posts before allow user to send personal messages....

Also link to user profile that went you message...

Options to set minimal number of forum posts before allow user to send personal messages.... Also link to user profile that went you message...

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft