Hi

My forum address is www.f.palathully.com . I already posted so many images , videos and more. But from yesterday onwards I can't post a new topic with image. Without image it is working. The images are uploading to attachment folder. It is in 0777 permission mode. Please test this problem with this login details ...

Login : test
Password : testonly

Thanks

Hi My forum address is [www.f.palathully.com](http://www.f.palathully.com) . I already posted so many images , videos and more. But from yesterday onwards I can't post a new topic with image. Without image it is working. The images are uploading to attachment folder. It is in 0777 permission mode. Please test this problem with this login details ... Login : test Password : testonly Thanks

Did you recently change your server or install any security module ?

If you are using Apache, it may be because of mod_security updates.

The problem is that your server is giving a 406 Not acceptable error the codoforum request
which creates posts.

You can ask your webhost about this error or you can try this fix if you have Apache:

Open codoforum/.htaccess and add the following to that file:

<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

If you do not have that file, you can create one.

Did you recently change your server or install any security module ? If you are using Apache, it may be because of mod_security updates. The problem is that your server is giving a 406 Not acceptable error the codoforum request which creates posts. You can ask your webhost about this error or you can try this fix if you have Apache: Open codoforum/.htaccess and add the following to that file: ``` &amp;lt;IfModule mod_security.c&amp;gt; SecFilterEngine Off SecFilterScanPOST Off &amp;lt;/IfModule&amp;gt; ``` If you do not have that file, you can create one.

Hi Adesh,

As you said , it was some security plugins installed by my web host and they corrected it. Now everything is working as expected. Thanks for your support. Codoforum is awesome!!

Hi Adesh, As you said , it was some security plugins installed by my web host and they corrected it. Now everything is working as expected. Thanks for your support. Codoforum is awesome!!
edited Jan 13 '16 at 6:08 pm

I am facing the same problem.
585941b84b229.jpg

look at the image above. I am selecting the image I want to upload and clicking the upload button. But after successful uploading the screen stacks here. What can I do now?

I am facing the same problem. ![585941b84b229.jpg](serve/attachment&amp;path=585941b84b229.jpg) look at the image above. I am selecting the image I want to upload and clicking the upload button. But after successful uploading the screen stacks here. What can I do now?

Assistant Principal, Royal Campus School & College.

edited Dec 20 '16 at 2:44 pm

No there is no error I have found yet! What can I do now? My project is now pending for this problem!

No there is no error I have found yet! What can I do now? My project is now pending for this problem!

Assistant Principal, Royal Campus School & College.

You can disable php warnings in your php configuration for a quick fix

You can disable php warnings in your php configuration for a quick fix

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft