Let us know!
Moderation on this forum removing all spam

OK so spam is removed from here about once a day ( usually about 10 items that dominate most recent topics).
But there is a lot of older spam which shows up in searches eg do a search for "brand" as in brand.PNG
Maybe appointmenting a few moderators even for a short time to help @adesh1414127033 get on top of the problem allowing the developers to concentrate on developing Codoforum smile

OK so spam is removed from here about once a day ( usually about 10 items that dominate most recent topics). But there is a lot of older spam which shows up in searches eg do a search for "brand" as in brand.PNG Maybe appointmenting a few moderators even for a short time to help @adesh1414127033 get on top of the problem allowing the developers to concentrate on developing Codoforum :)

Given up on Codoforum :(

Hi @adesh1414127033 i would be willing to help as well. I will try to help as best i can.

I definitely think that being able to add our own words ro the spam filter will stop these idiots.

Regards

Ron

Hi @adesh1414127033 i would be willing to help as well. I will try to help as best i can. I definitely think that being able to add our own words ro the spam filter will stop these idiots. Regards Ron

Thanks for your help.

Made you a moderator.

Thanks for your help. Made you a moderator.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I can't see topics that are in the spam queue when I'm using mobile...

I can't see topics that are in the spam queue when I'm using mobile...

Given up on Codoforum :(

Yup, having seen how many posts there is little doubt. Perhaps permission can be authorised for deleting a member after say 10 posts of spam?

Yup, having seen how many posts there is little doubt. Perhaps permission can be authorised for deleting a member after say 10 posts of spam?

Deleted the user.

The report feature may possibly have that functionality to ban/delete user based on no. of reports.

Deleted the user. The report feature may possibly have that functionality to ban/delete user based on no. of reports.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft