Codoforum related discussions
How to install FreiChat with Codoforum?

"loading......" and it never finishes,

There are many pages, can you give a screenshot ?

Also, post the contents of your hardcode.php file here.

>"loading......" and it never finishes, There are many pages, can you give a screenshot ? Also, post the contents of your hardcode.php file here.
edited Mar 7 '16 at 6:26 pm

thank's @adesh1414127033

i dont have the screen, is the previous step befor finishing installation, i know it because i installed freichat with joomla integration in other server, but i saw other person in this forum talking about the same.

but i had solved my problem, i just needed freichat for the moderators, and instead of using freichat i created a private category visible just for the moderators.

thank's @adesh1414127033 i dont have the screen, is the previous step befor finishing installation, i know it because i installed freichat with joomla integration in other server, but i saw other person in this forum talking about the same. but i had solved my problem, i just needed freichat for the moderators, and instead of using freichat i created a private category visible just for the moderators.

@adesh1414127033 , kan you install Freichat for me on the page iswex.com ? You can send me a mail, ph@securemail.is

@adesh1414127033 , kan you install Freichat for me on the page iswex.com ? You can send me a mail, ph@securemail.is

Hello to all users. Guys, I have not downloaded this service yet, but I read a lot of both positive and negative reviews. How often do you use FreiChat? The only service I use very often is the free essay service. You can say whatever you want that I have to do my homework on my own and all that. But I disagree with you. Situations are different, and we all have different mental abilities, therefore, what one is given is easy for another student of torment.

Hello to all users. Guys, I have not downloaded this service yet, but I read a lot of both positive and negative reviews. How often do you use FreiChat? The only service I use very often is the [free essay](https://aplusessay.com/free-essays.html) service. You can say whatever you want that I have to do my homework on my own and all that. But I disagree with you. Situations are different, and we all have different mental abilities, therefore, what one is given is easy for another student of torment.
edited Nov 23 at 5:59 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft