FreiChat related discussions
You did not fixed problems with chat in smf 2.0.x

As I see you forgot my trouble tickets regarding your chat issues in smf 2.0.XX. My topics regarding avatars and beep problems opened in december of 2014, has been forgotten. You did not fixed it and thinking all is ok I will forget my paid money as well. No sir. Lets refund my money. I already uninstalled your chat from my forum
http://forumkavkaz.com Please, refund my money back. To my paypal acc will be better. Otherwise I will initiate chargeback!

P.S. I paid for basic version.

Sent email also looks lost smile ))

As I see you forgot my trouble tickets regarding your chat issues in smf 2.0.XX. My topics regarding avatars and beep problems opened in december of 2014, has been forgotten. You did not fixed it and thinking all is ok I will forget my paid money as well. No sir. Lets refund my money. I already uninstalled your chat from my forum http://forumkavkaz.com Please, refund my money back. To my paypal acc will be better. Otherwise I will initiate chargeback! P.S. I paid for basic version. Sent email also looks lost :) ))
edited Jun 2 '15 at 10:23 am

we tried our best to resolve your issue.
since you were not able to fix it, we asked access to your server, so that we could fix it ourselves.
but you were not ready to provide access smile

it wouldn't take us more than 30 mins to solve the problem if you had provided access to the server.

but anyways, we will refund you the money before 20th this month.
Send us your papypal email id. we will transfer the amount.

we tried our best to resolve your issue. since you were not able to fix it, we asked access to your server, so that we could fix it ourselves. but you were not ready to provide access :( it wouldn't take us more than 30 mins to solve the problem if you had provided access to the server. but anyways, we will refund you the money before 20th this month. Send us your papypal email id. we will transfer the amount.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

20-th of this month has gone, but no refunds from you! Please tell me, when you will send back my money?

20-th of this month has gone, but no refunds from you! Please tell me, when you will send back my money?

The amount has been refunded in full.

The amount has been refunded in full.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Jun 23 '15 at 6:47 pm

Have you ever tried sports betting? I have heard so much about it but never had a chance to test it. And finally I found time for it, and I am really impressed. You can make money doing nothing. Two times in the row I made the right forecast on new betting websites https://online-bookmakers.com/en/ . You can try it. The good thing is you can invest as much as you want.

Have you ever tried sports betting? I have heard so much about it but never had a chance to test it. And finally I found time for it, and I am really impressed. You can make money doing nothing. Two times in the row I made the right forecast on new betting websites https://online-bookmakers.com/en/ . You can try it. The good thing is you can invest as much as you want.
edited Jan 22 at 8:03 pm

@GGamingStudioRespect its better you write something like that via Email and not at a forum topic -- that is in general not the way to handle such business issues.

Other then that - if you have a important problem then it is always the best to "mention" @admin or @adesh (the Codologic team members) or to write a support request via Email.

Its sad that you leave us - would you tell us what happen and why you are not satisfied enough with the software? Your opinion is important to fix issues and make the apps better.

Best regards, Andy smile

P.S.: By the way, this is a very old forum topic from 2015 !!! smile

@GGamingStudioRespect its better you write something like that via Email and not at a forum topic -- that is in general not the way to handle such business issues. Other then that - if you have a important problem then it is always the best to "mention" @admin or @adesh (the Codologic team members) or to write a support request via Email. Its sad that you leave us - would you tell us what happen and why you are not satisfied enough with the software? Your opinion is important to fix issues and make the apps better. Best regards, Andy :) P.S.: By the way, this is a very old forum topic from 2015 !!! :x
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft