Plugins
Poll plugin

A customer of mine wants a poll on his forum. I saw that a poll is on the roadmap for Codo, but it has been for a while. I was wondering if I should wait, or if I should use a third party tool. Of course I prefer the first, but the delivery of the complete site and forum is in a month. Is there any ETA for this feature?

A customer of mine wants a poll on his forum. I saw that a poll is on the roadmap for Codo, but it has been for a while. I was wondering if I should wait, or if I should use a third party tool. Of course I prefer the first, but the delivery of the complete site and forum is in a month. Is there any ETA for this feature?

hi... I saw on Gerry's site a box with poll!!!
You can ask to Gerry for that feature...

hi... I saw on Gerry's site a box with poll!!! You can ask to Gerry for that feature...

Hi,

We are thinking of adding the poll feature in the next version of codoforum.
But, we can't give an ETA for this feature yet.

Hi, We are thinking of adding the poll feature in the next version of codoforum. But, we can't give an ETA for this feature yet.

Yes! I do have an third-part poll from hotscripts, just an easy setup poll and i placed him into a block.

But as for now its nice, but its better to have an build-in poll.

Yes! I do have an third-part poll from hotscripts, just an easy setup poll and i placed him into a block. But as for now its nice, but its better to have an build-in poll.

Yes! I do have an third-part poll from hotscripts, just an easy setup poll and i placed him into a block.

But as for now its nice, but its better to have an build-in poll.

It would be great if you could share the code for the poll.
On one hand I don't want to spend to much time in making a poll, because it will be build-in soon anyway.
On the other hand, I don't want to disappoint my client.

I'm in a tight spot here. smile

>Yes! I do have an third-part poll from hotscripts, just an easy setup poll and i placed him into a block. >But as for now its nice, but its better to have an build-in poll. It would be great if you could share the code for the poll. On one hand I don't want to spend to much time in making a poll, because it will be build-in soon anyway. On the other hand, I don't want to disappoint my client. I'm in a tight spot here. :P
edited Mar 20 '15 at 8:24 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft