Codoforum related discussions
Found two errors

Hi,

I've found Codoforum and had to try it. But I've encountered two errors so far.

First one appeared while the setup process. When it tried to connect to the database after I enter the data it told me that the database test could not be found. Actually I didn't touch the default value of codoforum. It worked with a second try however.

Second error occurs everytime I delete a category. It says:

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/admin/modules/categories.php on line 132

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Illuminate\Database\QueryException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS g LEFT JOIN codo_topics AS t ON g.topic_id=t.topic_id WHERE t.cat_in IN' at line 1 (SQL: DELETE FROM codo_tags AS g LEFT JOIN codo_topics AS t ON g.topic_id=t.topic_id WHERE t.cat_in IN )' in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(362): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('DELETE FROM cod...', Array, Object(Closure)) #1 /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(319): Illuminate\Database\Connection->affectingStatement('DELETE FROM cod...', Array) #2 [internal function]: Illuminate\Database\Connection-> in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 555

After I re-open the control panel the category is successfully removed however.

Edit: Forgot to mention.. I'm using PHP 5.5.12 and MariaDB 5.5.39

Hi, I've found Codoforum and had to try it. But I've encountered two errors so far. First one appeared while the setup process. When it tried to connect to the database after I enter the data it told me that the database `test` could not be found. Actually I didn't touch the default value of `codoforum`. It worked with a second try however. Second error occurs everytime I delete a category. It says: Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/admin/modules/categories.php on line 132 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Illuminate\Database\QueryException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS g LEFT JOIN codo_topics AS t ON g.topic_id=t.topic_id WHERE t.cat_in IN' at line 1 (SQL: DELETE FROM codo_tags AS g LEFT JOIN codo_topics AS t ON g.topic_id=t.topic_id WHERE t.cat_in IN )' in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(362): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('DELETE FROM cod...', Array, Object(Closure)) #1 /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(319): Illuminate\Database\Connection->affectingStatement('DELETE FROM cod...', Array) #2 [internal function]: Illuminate\Database\Connection-> in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 555 After I re-open the control panel the category is successfully removed however. Edit: Forgot to mention.. I'm using **PHP 5.5.12** and **MariaDB 5.5.39**
edited Mar 8 '15 at 8:48 am

Thats strange, this error was fixed in V3.1

We are releasing a new version tomorrow, so please try installing the latest version.

Thats strange, this error was fixed in V3.1 We are releasing a new version tomorrow, so please try installing the latest version.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft