FreiChat related discussions
Integration assistance

I'm currently trying to setup Friechat with 3rd party software, and I would like a little assistance getting one thing setup. If am able to get this to work, then ill most likely be purchasing this software. The program I am using uses cookies primarily for the login... and I just can't get it to set the userid properly.

I've tried multiple times to paste the login.php code but apparently this forum doesn't like it.

Heres the link to the code:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/513884c5ae9c810bad00

Note: the cookie value in that code for useridq isn't valid, i forgot to
remove that.

Note: Ignore the session_start as well. I placed that in trying to bypass cookies.
All assistance is appreciated.

I'm currently trying to setup Friechat with 3rd party software, and I would like a little assistance getting one thing setup. If am able to get this to work, then ill most likely be purchasing this software. The program I am using uses cookies primarily for the login... and I just can't get it to set the userid properly. I've tried multiple times to paste the login.php code but apparently this forum doesn't like it. Heres the link to the code: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/513884c5ae9c810bad00 Note: the cookie value in that code for useridq isn't valid, i forgot to remove that. Note: Ignore the session_start as well. I placed that in trying to bypass cookies. All assistance is appreciated.
edited Mar 8 '15 at 2:30 am

Hi,

We did not find any freichat code in the gist.

Which step have you reached in the installer ?

Hi, We did not find any freichat code in the gist. Which step have you reached in the installer ?

Freichat has been installed already. But I'm currently only able to chat as a guest. I need help implementing a way to retrieve the userid with the code provided. So i can disable guest and allow only logged in users to chat.

Freichat has been installed already. But I'm currently only able to chat as a guest. I need help implementing a way to retrieve the userid with the code provided. So i can disable guest and allow only logged in users to chat.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft