Hi guys smile

I've a problem. I've followed the installation steps of Freichat (the last available version) but I can't go on because I'm stopped here.
54f9e359203c2.jpg

Why can't it verify user avatar?
I mean, the url of avatar is stored in the Users table (avatar field name is avatarLink) and it shows the avatar. I've waited but nothing seems to happen.
Help me.. Please and thanks everybody smile

Hi guys :) I've a problem. I've followed the installation steps of Freichat (the last available version) but I can't go on because I'm stopped here. ![54f9e359203c2.jpg](serve/attachment&path=54f9e359203c2.jpg) Why can't it verify user avatar? I mean, the url of avatar is stored in the Users table (avatar field name is avatarLink) and it shows the avatar. I've waited but nothing seems to happen. Help me.. Please and thanks everybody :)

Hi,

Can you check if you get any errors in your browser console ?

If the avatars are showing in freichat then you can just skip the installation.

Hi, Can you check if you get any errors in your browser console ? If the avatars are showing in freichat then you can just skip the installation.

Yes, there's an error
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < smart_avatar.php:1

Are there any steps after having set up the avatars corretctly? Using free version probably not, right? smile

Yes, there&#039;s an error Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token &amp;lt; smart_avatar.php:1 Are there any steps after having set up the avatars corretctly? Using free version probably not, right? :)
edited Mar 6 '15 at 6:59 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft