Codoforum related discussions
Lock a page if you not logged in?

Is it possible to for example

If this is [forum-root]/test.php:

<?php
echo ='hello';
?>

Is it possible when you not logged in, you get not: hello, but: sorry you are nog logged in?

With a simple code on top on the test.php?

It is possible with phpbb with a simple code on top of the file...

I want to add a gallery to my site, but i dont want guests could see this page.

Hopefully something like this is easy.

Kinda looking forward to it.

Is it possible to for example If this is [forum-root]/test.php: ```` &amp;lt;?php echo =&#039;hello&#039;; ?&amp;gt; ```` Is it possible when you not logged in, you get not: hello, but: sorry you are nog logged in? With a simple code on top on the test.php? It is possible with phpbb with a simple code on top of the file... I want to add a gallery to my site, but i dont want guests could see this page. Hopefully something like this is easy. Kinda looking forward to it.

Hi,

In the next version, there is a feature to create pages, in that there is option to restrct the access to pages based on user roles.

But, you cannot add php in those pages.

If you want PHP, you will need to create a plugin and add a route.

Hi, In the next version, there is a feature to create pages, in that there is option to restrct the access to pages based on user roles. But, you cannot add php in those pages. If you want PHP, you will need to create a plugin and add a route.
edited Mar 6 '15 at 11:31 am

<?php
echo ='hello';
?>

Is it possible when you not logged in, you get not: hello, but: sorry you are nog logged in?

<?php
echo ='hello';
?>

<?php
echo ='hello';
?>

Thank you

&amp;gt;Is it possible to for example &amp;gt;If this is [forum-root]/test.php: &amp;gt;```` &amp;gt;&amp;lt;?php &amp;gt;echo =&#039;hello&#039;; &amp;gt;?&amp;gt; &amp;gt;```` &amp;gt;Is it possible when you not logged in, you get not: hello, but: sorry you are nog logged in? &amp;gt;With a simple code on top on the test.php? &amp;gt;It is possible with phpbb with a simple code on top of the file... &amp;gt;I want to add a gallery to my site, but i dont want guests could see this page. &amp;gt;Hopefully something like this is easy. &amp;gt;Kinda looking forward to it. &amp;gt;Is it possible to for example &amp;gt;If this is [forum-root]/test.php: &amp;gt;```` &amp;gt;&amp;lt;?php &amp;gt;echo =&#039;hello&#039;; &amp;gt;?&amp;gt; &amp;gt;```` &amp;gt;Is it possible when you not logged in, you get not: hello, but: sorry you are nog logged in? &amp;gt;With a simple code on top on the test.php? &amp;gt;It is possible with phpbb with a simple code on top of the file... &amp;gt;I want to add a gallery to my site, but i dont want guests could see this page. &amp;gt;Hopefully something like this is easy. &amp;gt;Kinda looking forward to it. &amp;gt;Is it possible to for example &amp;gt;If this is [forum-root]/test.php: &amp;gt;```` &amp;gt;&amp;lt;?php &amp;gt;echo =&#039;hello&#039;; &amp;gt;?&amp;gt; &amp;gt;```` &amp;gt;Is it possible when you not logged in, you get not: hello, but: sorry you are nog logged in? &amp;gt;With a simple code on top on the test.php? &amp;gt;It is possible with phpbb with a simple code on top of the file... &amp;gt;I want to add a gallery to my site, but i dont want guests could see this page. &amp;gt;Hopefully something like this is easy. &amp;gt;Kinda looking forward to it. Thank you

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft