Could this be in the future a changeable button/image? And add some space between an image in a post and the read more text/button/image. (I personal would love it when the read more is the same button as "Reply" or "Save/Post" that blue button.)

Many user dont see the read more text, since it is so little and its to close to the topic text.

Or, could you tell me how i change read more into an image simply? Adding a image into the locale doesnt work on that place.

Could this be in the future a changeable button/image? And add some space between an image in a post and the read more text/button/image. **(I personal would love it when the read more is the same button as "Reply" or "Save/Post" that blue button.)** Many user dont see the read more text, since it is so little and its to close to the topic text. Or, could you tell me how i change read more into an image simply? Adding a image into the locale doesnt work on that place.
edited Mar 4 '15 at 4:39 pm

Hi,

Can you check if you get any errors in your browser console when you go to the all notifications page ?

Hi, Can you check if you get any errors in your browser console when you go to the all notifications page ?

Hi,

Can you check if you get any errors in your browser console when you go to the all notifications page ?

Hi @adesh, it is not only on my 3.1 forum. Its on codologic.com/forum also.

Check here

54f85030bdae8.gif

Its just a blank page...

And that Read more story, could that be something worth to get on the todo list? Or what you think about it? My seo scan says the word "read more" is too many times on my page. Also there are too many "hyperlinks" so if it could be a button its just better and better.

>Hi, >Can you check if you get any errors in your browser console when you go to the all notifications page ? Hi @adesh, it is not only on my 3.1 forum. Its on codologic.com/forum also. Check here ![54f85030bdae8.gif](serve/attachment&path=54f85030bdae8.gif) Its just a blank page... And that Read more story, could that be something worth to get on the todo list? Or what you think about it? My seo scan says the word "read more" is too many times on my page. Also there are too many "hyperlinks" so if it could be a button its just better and better.
edited Mar 5 '15 at 12:55 pm

Hi,

Making the read more link a button will prevent users from using the right click to open link in new tab.
We wanted the 'read more' to not be much noticeable as it can distract the attention from the content.

But, you can easily customize the link to a button by giving style to the class '.codo_readmore'

Open codoforum/sites/all/default/themes/default/less/general.less and add the css class '.codo_readmore' with your styles.

Hi, Making the read more link a button will prevent users from using the right click to open link in new tab. We wanted the 'read more' to not be much noticeable as it can distract the attention from the content. But, you can easily customize the link to a button by giving style to the class '.codo_readmore' Open codoforum/sites/all/default/themes/default/less/general.less and add the css class '.codo_readmore' with your styles.

Thanks for the info and the advice @adesh !

Did you see the notification page is just blank? I tested it on codoforum aswell as my own cf, and in all browsers. Its just stays blanked.

Thanks for the info and the advice @adesh ! Did you see the notification page is just blank? I tested it on codoforum aswell as my own cf, and in all browsers. Its just stays blanked.

Hi,

Yes, we noticed that.

We recently changed the data structure of notification for extensibility and internalization purposes.

So, the old notifications in the table are causing this error.

We will add a sql query in the table to delete any old notifications while upgrading codoforum so that this error does not occur.

Hi, Yes, we noticed that. We recently changed the data structure of notification for extensibility and internalization purposes. So, the old notifications in the table are causing this error. We will add a sql query in the table to delete any old notifications while upgrading codoforum so that this error does not occur.
edited Mar 6 '15 at 9:41 am

That would be awesome!

I did mentioned some strange thingy:

On subscritions page, if you set a topic to 0, it dont deletes itself from the subscription page. Is that normale behavior? I think it should be removed from subscription page with the setting of 0.

@adesh

That would be awesome! I did mentioned some strange thingy: On subscritions page, if you set a topic to 0, it dont deletes itself from the subscription page. Is that normale behavior? I think it should be removed from subscription page with the setting of 0. @adesh

Yes, it is normal behaviour.

May be we should provide an option to delete any subscriptions and also an option to sort them by subscription type and searching.

Yes, it is normal behaviour. May be we should provide an option to delete any subscriptions and also an option to sort them by subscription type and searching.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft