54f314a0269da.jpg

Cant this be done in some future release?? It's when you are a new user and confirmed your email for the first time. And if you are a user who didn't write any messages on the forum yet.

It looks cleaner to say they are no recent messages or something like that instead of the loading circle and then nothing.

Also, i noticed you changed Latest login into Never some releases back because there was an issue, cant this Never be the time of the registration? Looks cleaner also, i have some user who post 1 thing and never login anymore. Looks strange some users have 1 message and havent been logged in ever.... So i think the registration/confirming time should be the first date at last login.

And then also, the latest notifications are not latest yet, it looks cleaner to show always the latest 5-10 notifics when u press the bell on top.

Hope this could be all integrated into a new release yes please.

Thanks for everything boys!

![54f314a0269da.jpg](serve/attachment&path=54f314a0269da.jpg) Cant this be done in some future release?? It's when you are a new user and confirmed your email for the first time. And if you are a user who didn't write any messages on the forum yet. It looks cleaner to say they are no recent messages or something like that instead of the loading circle and then nothing. Also, i noticed you changed Latest login into Never some releases back because there was an issue, cant this Never be the time of the registration? Looks cleaner also, i have some user who post 1 thing and never login anymore. Looks strange some users have 1 message and havent been logged in ever.... So i think the registration/confirming time should be the first date at last login. And then also, the latest notifications are not latest yet, it looks cleaner to show always the latest 5-10 notifics when u press the bell on top. Hope this could be all integrated into a new release yes please. Thanks for everything boys!

We will try to add the two things that you mentioned in your post except for

And then also, the latest notifications are not latest yet, it looks cleaner to show always the latest 5-10 notifics when u press the bell on top.

Because, making this will take a lot of time, and we already are in the testing phase and the release is getting delayed.

We will try to add the two things that you mentioned in your post except for >And then also, the latest notifications are not latest yet, it looks cleaner to show always the latest 5-10 notifics when u press the bell on top. Because, making this will take a lot of time, and we already are in the testing phase and the release is getting delayed.

Hi,

We have now added the two suggestions mentioned.

Hi, We have now added the two suggestions mentioned.

Thats very nice!

I was a month gone, moved into another house so that its getting delayed not any problem for me haha just running 3.1 for 2 days now its working smooth.

Till when it will gets delayed? A week or so?

Test it and take your time with it. Its gonna be amazing thats all i know smile

Thats very nice! I was a month gone, moved into another house so that its getting delayed not any problem for me haha just running 3.1 for 2 days now its working smooth. Till when it will gets delayed? A week or so? Test it and take your time with it. Its gonna be amazing thats all i know 8)

Hi,

We have now added the two suggestions mentioned.

In 3.1 after creating a topic im still redirect to category page instead of the topic i opened.

Is this still a known bug for you? @adesh

>Hi, >We have now added the two suggestions mentioned. In 3.1 after creating a topic im still redirect to category page instead of the topic i opened. Is this still a known bug for you? @adesh

Also, i noticed that when im deleting a reaction, on the all topics page still says newest reaction by: name. Even if i delete that post.

Mentioned this one earlier, maybe it could make it to any release in the future.

Also, i noticed that when im deleting a reaction, on the all topics page still says newest reaction by: name. Even if i delete that post. Mentioned this one earlier, maybe it could make it to any release in the future.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft