Plugins
Plugins

@adesh, when will the bug/issue with the plugins not working be fixed?

Also, when the next update goes out, is it possible to get an "Update List" of a sorts, so we know what's new?

Thanks!

@adesh, when will the bug/issue with the plugins not working be fixed? Also, when the next update goes out, is it possible to get an "Update List" of a sorts, so we know what's new? Thanks!

@CrowsNest I think there is an official changelog+roadmap published here:

https://codoforum.com/documentation/roadmap

It seems it's currently not up-to-date, as there is nothing there about version 3.1...

@CrowsNest I *think* there is an official changelog+roadmap published here: https://codoforum.com/documentation/roadmap It seems it's currently not up-to-date, as there is nothing there about version 3.1...

Hi,

It will be fixed in the next version i.e 3.2

The plugins like codolike and others will also work without any changes as we have added backward compatibility for them.

Hi, It will be fixed in the next version i.e 3.2 The plugins like codolike and others will also work without any changes as we have added backward compatibility for them.

Hi,

It will be fixed in the next version i.e 3.2

The plugins like codolike and others will also work without any changes as we have added backward compatibility for them.

Hi @adesh again..

Every release i need to email you guys about the changed files, cant this be included by the roadmap and also, a updated roadmap please. Dont release without a roadmap with files changed, added, modded would be very cool and intresting for others.

>Hi, >It will be fixed in the next version i.e 3.2 >The plugins like codolike and others will also work without any changes as we have added backward compatibility for them. Hi @adesh again.. Every release i need to email you guys about the changed files, cant this be included by the roadmap and also, a updated roadmap please. Dont release without a roadmap with files changed, added, modded would be very cool and intresting for others.

Yes, we will make sure we make changes to the roadmap when we release the next version.

Yes, we will make sure we make changes to the roadmap when we release the next version.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft