Codoforum related discussions
guest post
bug

i was testing codoforum with a fresh installation
when a guest try to post on a forum(permisssion guest post allowed) an error alerted on submit. > SQL error column uid can not be null

i was testing codoforum with a fresh installation when a guest try to post on a forum(permisssion guest post allowed) an error alerted on submit. > SQL error column uid can not be null

Hi,

Guests are not allowed to post although such permissions can be given in the backend.

We will add the guest posting feature in the future releases.

Hi, Guests are not allowed to post although such permissions can be given in the backend. We will add the guest posting feature in the future releases.

also i noticed that new user with username anonymous added in the user list with the status blocked. don't know how it happened.

also i noticed that new user with username anonymous added in the user list with the status blocked. don't know how it happened.

Hi,

Guests are not allowed to post although such permissions can be given in the backend.

We will add the guest posting feature in the future releases.

@adesh can u tell us, is this guest posting what is coming with captcha, seems to be useless without. If its coming, im really gonna use it, i hate guests cant post.

>Hi, >Guests are not allowed to post although such permissions can be given in the backend. >We will add the guest posting feature in the future releases. @adesh can u tell us, is this guest posting what is coming with captcha, seems to be useless without. If its coming, im really gonna use it, i hate guests cant post.

Hi,

Yes, guest posting will obviosuly have captcha, otherwise it would become a very easy target for spamming.

do you have github repo for codoforum source code?

No, we don't.

Hi, Yes, guest posting will obviosuly have captcha, otherwise it would become a very easy target for spamming. >do you have github repo for codoforum source code? No, we don't.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft