FreiChat related discussions
Fun talk remove + room chat in a modulle

Hello ! sorry to bother, but how can I remove the fun talk room and would it be possible to have the room window chat in a module position instead of a side one (joomla system).
thx for your help !

Hello ! sorry to bother, but how can I remove the fun talk room and would it be possible to have the room window chat in a module position instead of a side one (joomla system). thx for your help !

Hello ! sorry to bother, but how can I remove the fun talk room and would it be possible to have the room window chat in a module position instead of a side one (joomla system).
thx for your help !

I removed the fun talk from database even if it's quite bad practice.... I really would need to implement the chat room in a module. and how can we clear history's chat ? thx !

>Hello ! sorry to bother, but how can I remove the fun talk room and would it be possible to have the room window chat in a module position instead of a side one (joomla system). >thx for your help ! I removed the fun talk from database even if it's quite bad practice.... I really would need to implement the chat room in a module. and how can we clear history's chat ? thx !

Hi,

It will be very difficult to show the chatroom in a module position.

You can delete the chat history from the freichat backend -> server side.

Hi, It will be very difficult to show the chatroom in a module position. You can delete the chat history from the freichat backend -> server side.

ok so how can we make it more visible ? the little tab is not really visible. It really would be appreciated a module or at least some way to have it deployed by default instead of hidden.

ok so how can we make it more visible ? the little tab is not really visible. It really would be appreciated a module or at least some way to have it deployed by default instead of hidden.

You can make it more visible by increasing the size of the tab or changing its color.

You can do these by editing the freichat css.

Let us know if you want any help doing that.

You can make it more visible by increasing the size of the tab or changing its color. You can do these by editing the freichat css. Let us know if you want any help doing that.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft