Codoforum related discussions
Got 2 brand-new Problems

Hey @admin it's me again. Hope you're doing great!

Man, I got 2 more problems.

1. I can't happen to Add or Show Pagination in Tags pages. You see, it's not there by default. And I tried to write my own codes but that didn't work.

2. Stuffs don't show up for Specify Pages. When I put just 1 path, it works fine. But when I put multiple paths (one per line) it doesn't work at all.

628a97fd09264

So buddy, can you help me out here? It's driving me nuts.
Thanks in advance!

Hey @admin it's me again. Hope you're doing great! Man, I got 2 more problems. 1. I can't happen to Add or Show [color=#FF0000]Pagination[/color] in Tags pages. You see, it's not there by default. And I tried to write my own codes but that didn't work. 2. Stuffs don't show up for Specify Pages. When I put just 1 path, it works fine. But when I put multiple paths ([color=green]one per line[/color]) it doesn't work at all. ![628a97fd09264](serve/attachment&path=628a97fd09264) So buddy, can you help me out here? It's driving me nuts. Thanks in advance!

The Geek

edited May 22 '22 at 9:07 pm

Hi

It looks like a bug. We will have a look and fix this

Hi It looks like a bug. We will have a look and fix this
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

It looks like a bug. We will have a look and fix this

Which one, buddy? Number 1 or 2 ???

[quote="pid:25655, uid:1"]It looks like a bug. We will have a look and fix this[/quote] Which one, buddy? Number **1** or **2** ???

The Geek

Anyway, by-default... the system shows few tagged topics but I've found a solution to show All Topics tagged with a specific keyword.

And man, I gotta tell ya, it's way better than just showing few Tagged Topics. smile

Anyway, by-default... the system shows few tagged topics but I've found a solution to show **All Topics** tagged with a specific keyword. And man, I gotta tell ya, it's way better than just showing few **Tagged Topics**. ;)

The Geek

Hey @admin! It's great to hear from you again, and I appreciate the upbeat vibes!
Navigating through those pagination and path issues feels like choosing the sutaible phone case you want to fit perfectly and showcase what matters. Let's troubleshoot together and find that ideal coding case to make everything click!
Looking forward to untangling these knots for you!

Hey @admin! It's great to hear from you again, and I appreciate the upbeat vibes! Navigating through those pagination and path issues feels like choosing the [sutaible phone case](https://acfootballcases.com/product/leroy-sane-19-black-panzer/) you want to fit perfectly and showcase what matters. Let's troubleshoot together and find that ideal coding case to make everything click! Looking forward to untangling these knots for you!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft