FreiChat related discussions
Codologic Team - is there a option to hide the chat online status?

Hallo @admin and @adesh

a HumHub user was as_king me via chat on my own website if there is a option to hide the FreiChat user online status.

Some users prefer not to be marked as online and prefer to remain anonymous. Is there a hidden setting for it somewhere in FreiChat or would you be so kind and develop something like that please?

Kind regards and thx for your work mates,

Andy smile

Hallo @admin and @adesh a HumHub user was as_king me via chat on my own website if there is a option to hide the FreiChat user online status. Some users prefer not to be marked as online and prefer to remain anonymous. Is there a hidden setting for it somewhere in FreiChat or would you be so kind and develop something like that please? Kind regards and thx for your work mates, Andy :)

Hi

This was a feature available in our previous version of chat. As we rewrote the chat we missed certain features due to time constraints.

This one is definitely in our roadmap and we will add it. We were only waiting for someone to ask for it so that it can be prioritized.

Hi This was a feature available in our previous version of chat. As we rewrote the chat we missed certain features due to time constraints. This one is definitely in our roadmap and we will add it. We were only waiting for someone to ask for it so that it can be prioritized.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

@admin @adesh

...We were only waiting for someone to ask for it so that it can be prioritized.

Great, so now I'm the pain in the ass as_king about the feature. smile
Thank you for tackling this.

Kind regards,

Andy smile

@admin @adesh ..._We were only waiting for someone to ask for it so that it can be prioritized._ Great, so now I'm the pain in the ass as_king about the feature. :) Thank you for tackling this. Kind regards, Andy ;)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft