Themes
PHP Integer

This script does not work properly. It seems that the values have to be modified "before" to integer. As I don´t have a clou how to do this: Can anyone help me to adjust the script? Thank you very much for your help.

<?php
if(date("G"smile < 11) {$a="<h1><b>Good morning and welcome!</b></h1>";}
if(date("G"smile <= 18 && date("G"smile >= 11) {$a='<h1><b>ood day and welcome!</b></h1> ';}
if(date("G"smile >= 1smile {$a='<h1><b>Good evening and welcome!</b></h1> ';} echo $a;
?>

This script does not work properly. It seems that the values have to be modified &quot;before&quot; to integer. As I don&acute;t have a clou how to do this: Can anyone help me to adjust the script? Thank you very much for your help. &lt;?php if(date(&quot;G&quot;) &lt; 11) {$a=&quot;&lt;h1&gt;&lt;b&gt;Good morning and welcome!&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/h1&gt;&quot;;} if(date(&quot;G&quot;) &lt;= 18 &amp;&amp; date(&quot;G&quot;) &gt;= 11) {$a=&#039;&lt;h1&gt;&lt;b&gt;ood day and welcome!&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/h1&gt; &#039;;} if(date(&quot;G&quot;) &gt;= 18) {$a=&#039;&lt;h1&gt;&lt;b&gt;Good evening and welcome!&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/h1&gt; &#039;;} echo $a; ?&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft