FreiChat related discussions
Unable to load freichat-float.js

Hi, I just installed Freichat on my HumHub. However, nothing is appearing from Freichat. I linked freichat to the App Backend with the api key.

When i inspect the page i can see the error :

Le chargement du module à l’adresse « social.***mywebsite***.fr/v1/freichat-float.js?pubKey=FREICHAT_KEY_********&userId=1&displayName=****&displayImage=************=&change=*****» a été bloqué en raison d’un type MIME interdit (« text/html »).

wich can be translated to :

Loading the module at the address "social.***mywebsite***.fr/v1/freichat-float.js? PubKey = FREICHAT_KEY _ ******** & userId = 1 & displayName = *** * & displayImage = ************ = & change = ***** "was blocked due to a prohibited MIME type (" text / html ").

can someone help me ?

Hi, I just installed Freichat on my HumHub. However, nothing is appearing from Freichat. I linked freichat to the App Backend with the api key. When i inspect the page i can see the error : ```` Le chargement du module à l’adresse « social.***mywebsite***.fr/v1/freichat-float.js?pubKey=FREICHAT_KEY_********&userId=1&displayName=****&displayImage=************=&change=*****» a été bloqué en raison d’un type MIME interdit (« text/html »). ```` wich can be translated to : ```` Loading the module at the address "social.***mywebsite***.fr/v1/freichat-float.js? PubKey = FREICHAT_KEY _ ******** & userId = 1 & displayName = *** * & displayImage = ************ = & change = ***** "was blocked due to a prohibited MIME type (" text / html "). ```` can someone help me ?

Setup the mime types correctly in admin backend.

The error message is telling you: "was blocked due to a prohibited MIME type".

You can find a lot of info about how to write and use the Mime Types correctly on Google: https://www.google.com/search?client=opera-gx&q=Mime+Types&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

If you need further help let us know it.

Kind regards and much success,

Andy smile

Setup the mime types correctly in admin backend. The error message is telling you: "_was blocked due to a prohibited MIME type_". You can find a lot of info about how to write and use the Mime Types correctly on Google: https://www.google.com/search?client=opera-gx&q=Mime+Types&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 If you need further help let us know it. Kind regards and much success, Andy ;)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft