{"block_custom_page_start"|load_block}

{$contents}

{$page_title} <???? --- doesnt work or {$title}

{"block_custom_page_end"|load_block}

</div>

{"block_custom_page_after"|load_block}

</div>
{/block}

if i look in the database it is calling title and if i see in the page.php the insert is page_title

can some help me?

Hi Does some one know how ik can fix that i can see the page title on the page.tpl ```` {* /* * @CODOLICENSE */ *} {* Smarty *} {extends file=&#039;layout.tpl&#039;} {block name=body} &lt;style type=&quot;text/css&quot;&gt; .codo_page_content { margin-top: -20px; background: white; border-radius: 5px; padding: 15px; } .container { width: 100%; } &lt;/style&gt; &lt;div class=&quot;container&quot;&gt; {&quot;block_custom_page_before&quot;|load_block} &lt;div class=&quot;codo_page_content&quot;&gt; {&quot;block_custom_page_start&quot;|load_block} {$contents} {$page_title} &lt;???? --- doesnt work or {$title} {&quot;block_custom_page_end&quot;|load_block} &lt;/div&gt; {&quot;block_custom_page_after&quot;|load_block} &lt;/div&gt; {/block} ```` if i look in the database it is calling title and if i see in the page.php the insert is page_title can some help me?

The page title is defined in layout.tpl on line 16. What are you trying to do?

Are you writing a plugin? You can set the title by calling this function

\CODOF\Store::set('sub_title', 'Your title here');
The page title is defined in layout.tpl on line 16. What are you trying to do? Are you writing a plugin? You can set the title by calling this function ``` \CODOF\Store::set(&#039;sub_title&#039;, &#039;Your title here&#039;); ```
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

no, i want to get the page title from the datebase and show it at the top of the content page.

no, i want to get the page title from the datebase and show it at the top of the content page.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft