Plugins
Steam Login?

Is it possible to get a Steam login plugin? If not, could you let me know what I need to add to a plugin so I can try to make one myself as there are some Steam login/register classes available, but no idea where to start to get this to register to the database.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Is it possible to get a Steam login plugin? If not, could you let me know what I need to add to a plugin so I can try to make one myself as there are some Steam login/register classes available, but no idea where to start to get this to register to the database. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Well I have modified the uni_plugin and added tables to the sql; however, it isn't filling in username and email, you can change display name afterwards, but username and email isn't being filled?

Well I have modified the uni_plugin and added tables to the sql; however, it isn't filling in username and email, you can change display name afterwards, but username and email isn't being filled?
edited Nov 3 at 12:26 pm

Hi

We were thinking of providing documentation for this.

What changes did you do in the plugin? We will help you out.

Hi We were thinking of providing documentation for this. What changes did you do in the plugin? We will help you out.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft