General discussion
Help us and make Codoforum a well known community system!

Hello loyal Codoforum community,

Like you, I'm a very simple user of Codoforum and FreiChat and I think it's great what Codologic has created for us over the years.

Let us give them a little thank you and help to create more awareness for Codoforum, people should know about Codoforum and its awesome features.

Don't be lazy, two minutes of work helps a lot. Just share a few positive words about Codoforum on Twitter or other social networks. You can also share the following image:

5f6f23db196a8

Share it !

share it !

share it !

share it !

At the end of the day, we all benefit from this because more theme and plugin developers can find us.

You can also follow Codologic at Twitter:

https://twitter.com/codologic

Thank you very very much, kind regards,

Andy smile

**Hello loyal Codoforum community**, Like you, I'm a** very simple user of Codoforum** and **FreiChat** and I think it's great what **Codologic** has created for us over the years. Let us give them a little **thank you** and **help** to create more **awareness for Codoforum**, people should know about **Codoforum** and its awesome features. **Don't be lazy**, two minutes of work **helps a lot**. Just share a **few positive words** about **Codoforum** on **Twitter or other social networks**. You can also share the following image: ![5f6f23db196a8](serve/attachment&path=5f6f23db196a8) **Share it !** ### share it ! share it ! -------- share it ! ======== At the end of the day, **we all benefit from this** because more theme and plugin developers can find us. You can also follow **Codologic at Twitter**: https://twitter.com/codologic **Thank you very very much, kind regards,** Andy :)
edited Sep 26 at 12:27 pm

Hi @WebCrew

Thank you for this wonderful post and for your constant support. We really appreciate your interest and ideas!

Hi @WebCrew Thank you for this wonderful post and for your constant support. We really appreciate your interest and ideas!
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft