Themes
MOV Dark Theme

Since CodoForum 5 is here I've started working on a new theme.
Probably I'll update Velux too.

Here's a "sneak peak", if you have suggestions, i'll be glad to hear them.
This is just a concept, major changes will come.

Regards,
ALCHEM;

Since CodoForum 5 is here I've started working on a new theme. Probably I'll update Velux too. Here's a "sneak peak", if you have suggestions, i'll be glad to hear them. This is just a concept, major changes will come. https://i.imgur.com/opGlbjG.png Regards, ALCHEM;
edited Sep 21 at 12:36 pm

It looks fantastic! Nice work!

It looks fantastic! Nice work!
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Sep 19 at 9:51 am

Bloody hell - thats by far the best looking CF theme we (hope so) have so far! Great job man! I get really jealous smile

Kind regards, Andy smile

P.S.: @ALCHEM; I would like to apologize to you for not maintaining the Discord contact and the project. My mother had a serious heart attack and I was also more than busy with my own projects. So it certainly had nothing to do with you personally - I think your work is great and what you do for the community! Thank you smile

Bloody hell - thats by far the best looking CF theme we (hope so) have so far! Great job man! I get really jealous :) Kind regards, Andy ;) **P.S.:** @ALCHEM; I would like **to apologize to you** for not maintaining the Discord contact and the project. My mother had a serious heart attack and I was also more than busy with my own projects. So it certainly had nothing to do with you personally - I think your work is great and what you do for the community! **Thank you** :)
edited Sep 19 at 12:49 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft