Themes
"Contrast" theme for latest Codoforum

Hi Community smile

Today I was sorting out older projects from me and I found a very early try of a Codoforum theme I did some years ago. I updated it to work with latest Codoforum version 5.0.2+

It is a black & white (kind a like) theme with a bit more contrast as the default one - thats why I named the theme "Contrast". Other then that it is nothing special.

You can download the theme at my GitHub repository. It would be awesome if you leave a star rating for me - thx mates!

5f64462ca8065

https://github.com/WebCrew/webCrew_contrast

I will further update the theme.

Kind regards, Andy smile

**Hi Community** :) Today I was sorting out older projects from me and I found a **very early try of a Codoforum theme** I did some years ago. I **updated it** to work with** latest** Codoforum version **5.0.2+ ** It is a **black & white** (kind a like) theme with a bit more **contrast** as the default one - thats why I named the theme "**Contrast**". Other then that it is **nothing special**. You can download the theme at **my GitHub** repository. It would be awesome **if you leave a star rating for me** - thx mates! ![5f64462ca8065](serve/attachment&path=5f64462ca8065) https://github.com/WebCrew/webCrew_contrast I will further update the theme. Kind regards, Andy :)

Looks really good! Maybe we should create a theme repository to showcase the themes.

Looks really good! Maybe we should create a theme repository to showcase the themes.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

@admin yes your idea is great.

I think a GitHub repository for all CF Themes and maybe also Plugins would be awesome. At the end its better as to make a sticky post for each one of them because people will get frustrated if they have to scoll down to reach the new community content.

As much as I feel honored that my theme become a sticky post as much I have to say that I think "community first" - my ego can live without becoming a sticky one smile the badge you gave me is honor enough for me smile

Maybe we should then only make the GitHub repository a sticky post - one sticky post fits all smile

Let me know if You want do the repository or if I should create one for Codoforum (would be ok for me)?

Kind regards, Andy smile

@admin **yes your idea is great.** I think a **GitHub repository** for all** CF Themes and maybe also Plugins** would be awesome. At the end its better as to make a sticky post for each one of them because people will get frustrated if they have to scoll down to reach the **new community content**. As much as **I feel honored** that my theme become a sticky post as much I have to say that I think "**community first**" - my ego can live **without becoming a sticky one** ;) the **badge** you gave me **is honor enough for me** :) Maybe we should then only make the **GitHub** repository a **sticky post** - one sticky post fits all :) Let me know **if You want do** the repository or if I should create one for **Codoforum** (would be ok for me)? **Kind regards**, Andy :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft