Codoforum related discussions
Edit Email Templates

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to embed HTML inside of emails sent by Codoforum's installation? I know that my main CMS let's us do this however can't figure out if it is possible with codoforum, being it just sends the HTML code instead of it. I know it is possible to do just plane text.

Also, there is a issue where daily digests just send a single file called "noname" containing code for said email. Which again, works fine on our CMS with same email configuration so I think it's a codoforum issue. Any known fixes?

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to embed HTML inside of emails sent by Codoforum's installation? I know that my main CMS let's us do this however can't figure out if it is possible with codoforum, being it just sends the HTML code instead of it. I know it is possible to do just plane text. Also, there is a issue where daily digests just send a single file called "noname" containing code for said email. Which again, works fine on our CMS with same email configuration so I think it's a codoforum issue. Any known fixes?
edited Sep 8 at 1:43 am

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to embed HTML inside of emails sent by Codoforum's installation? I know that my main CMS let's us do this however can't figure out if it is possible with codoforum, being it just sends the HTML code instead of it. I know it is possible to do just plane text.

Yes, you can directly insert html tags in email templates by editing them in the backend.

Also, there is a issue where daily digests just send a single file called "noname" containing code for said email. Which again, works fine on our CMS with same email configuration so I think it's a codoforum issue. Any known fixes?

We tested it on our end and it seems to work fine. Can you show us a screenshot of how its looking on your end?

Hi, >I am wondering if it is possible to embed HTML inside of emails sent by Codoforum's installation? I know that my main CMS let's us do this however can't figure out if it is possible with codoforum, being it just sends the HTML code instead of it. I know it is possible to do just plane text. Yes, you can directly insert html tags in email templates by editing them in the backend. >Also, there is a issue where daily digests just send a single file called "noname" containing code for said email. Which again, works fine on our CMS with same email configuration so I think it's a codoforum issue. Any known fixes? We tested it on our end and it seems to work fine. Can you show us a screenshot of how its looking on your end?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft