General discussion
Dealing with errors when install add old db to new codoforum

How to deal with that?

I installed newest codoforum and imported db from my older codoforum version. Its becouse automatic upgrade not working and made my website totally off

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /forum2/sys/load.php:25) in /forum2/sys/load.php on line 28

Warning: session_set_save_handler(): Cannot change save handler when headers already sent in /forum2/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php on line 21

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /forum2/sys/CODOF/Util.php on line 93
headers already sent
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /forum2/sys/load.php:25) in /forum2/routes.php on line 942
How to deal with that? I installed newest codoforum and imported db from my older codoforum version. Its becouse automatic upgrade not working and made my website totally off ```` Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /forum2/sys/load.php:25) in /forum2/sys/load.php on line 28 Warning: session_set_save_handler(): Cannot change save handler when headers already sent in /forum2/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php on line 21 Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /forum2/sys/CODOF/Util.php on line 93 headers already sent Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /forum2/sys/load.php:25) in /forum2/routes.php on line 942 ````
edited Jul 15 at 11:20 pm

Are these errors shown after you imported the old forum data into the latest codoforum?

Make sure you have set $CF_installed=true and updated all database configurations in sites/default/config.php

If I remember right the variable $CF_installed was renamed so if you just copy-pasted the config.php from the old forum it might not work, so just compare those two files and make changes accordingly.

Are these errors shown after you imported the old forum data into the latest codoforum? Make sure you have set $CF_installed=true and updated all database configurations in sites/default/config.php If I remember right the variable $CF_installed was renamed so if you just copy-pasted the config.php from the old forum it might not work, so just compare those two files and make changes accordingly.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Jul 16 at 8:28 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft