Codoforum related discussions
This forum doesent show more than 30 topics

This forum doesent show more than 30 topics. i would like to read other users posts about this forum, maybe grab something usefull, but can't see more than 30 posts. Sopose to be like that?

This forum doesent show more than 30 topics. i would like to read other users posts about this forum, maybe grab something usefull, but can't see more than 30 posts. Sopose to be like that?

Hi,

That's weird. Are you not seeing the pagination at the bottom?

Hi, That's weird. Are you not seeing the pagination at the bottom?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Nope. I have 2 laptops and same. Im using firefox on both. Haven't try'd any other browser.

But it does show on mobile device.

Pretty much when I hit refresh I see a switch pages panel for a second, but as soon as chat bubble pops up, it dissapears.

Nope. I have 2 laptops and same. Im using firefox on both. Haven't try'd any other browser. But it does show on mobile device. Pretty much when I hit refresh I see a switch pages panel for a second, but as soon as chat bubble pops up, it dissapears.
edited Jun 22 '20 at 4:20 pm

Hi,

You have probably enabled the infinite scrolling at the right side.
Probably there seems to be a bug with it so please disable it for now. We will find it out and fix it.

Hi, You have probably enabled the infinite scrolling at the right side. Probably there seems to be a bug with it so please disable it for now. We will find it out and fix it.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft