Codoforum related discussions
Everything is ok on my forum except the "vote" function

Hi

I tried with the fr_FR language but also with the en_EN =

I can set a vote at the end of writing a post, but problem, it does not display.

Can't find anything in the doc about any spec or mod to activate to make the votes work

That's why I am here to ask to the delightful community smile

wiil [at] online . fr to ask for the url and an admin access or anything

Merry good day to all

F

Hi I tried with the fr_FR language but also with the en_EN = I can set a vote at the end of writing a post, but problem, it does not display. Can't find anything in the doc about any spec or mod to activate to make the votes work That's why I am here to ask to the delightful community :) wiil [at] online . fr to ask for the url and an admin access or anything Merry good day to all F

I think thats a JavaScript problem. You can also try to disable the AdsBlocker on Your home URL (if You have any active at your browser) - these AdsBlockers are often to blame for such small JavaScript execution problems.

You should also check for some error messages and post em here at the topic, then we know more about Your issue.

Right click on Your homepage and open the browsers developer console (inspect), there you can find error reports if any.

Kind regards, Andy

I think thats a JavaScript problem. You can also try to disable the AdsBlocker on Your home URL (if You have any active at your browser) - these AdsBlockers are often to blame for such small JavaScript execution problems. You should also check for some error messages and post em here at the topic, then we know more about Your issue. Right click on Your homepage and open the browsers developer console (inspect), there you can find error reports if any. Kind regards, Andy

🚽 planing my next project 🪔

Check my GitHub Repos: https://github.com/WebCrew

My CrazyMates Account: https://crazymates.de/Crazymate

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft