what's new in [4.9.1]
- Fixed compatibility issues with PHP 7.4
- Notifications tab fix in edit profile
- Preferences style fix
- Smiley fix for forum posts
- Update jquery nestable plugin
- Vintage theme template and css fixes
- Security fix in admin category
- Fixed draggable not working for nested categories
- Edit avatar fix for firefox
There will be another release(4.9.2) within the next week or two, for a few bug fixes.
The upcoming major revision [5.0], will have some major improvements,
- We plan to separate cache and uploaded asset storage and code.
- Some re-structuring to make the code look modern and standard so as to make it easier for people coming for other frameworks to make changes easily.
- We do plan to keep things backwards compatible and hope to make it a one click upgrade.
Solve below & any other pending bugs from forum:
- Structure changes for splitting code and data
- Upgrade all libraries
- Adding/Removing social logins should be configurable
PS: Thanks to all the contributors, community members and our well wishers, your feedback and appreciation keeps us going
Stay Home. Stay Safe.