General discussion
Php vs Ruby which is simple to learn?

Recently I started learning programming languages reason being backend development. I am not facing trouble in making a good hand in them.
I wanted to know that which is the simplest amongst ruby and php to learn?
I want to invest my time at the right skill so that I can pursue my career with right skills in development

Please help me with the same!

Thank you

Recently I started learning programming languages reason being backend development. I am not facing trouble in making a good hand in them. I wanted to know that which is the simplest amongst ruby and php to learn? I want to invest my time at the right skill so that I can pursue my career with right skills in development Please help me with the same! Thank you

Hello Ashwarya

Be it PHP or Ruby, both are crucial programming languages for a backend developer .PHP has evolved as a result of the continuing input of a busy network. This is the reason it has now become the most common server-side terminology, which assembled many sites that are existing. You may upload it directly to the HTML code or implement it using internet frameworks as a step. Never to be confused with the Ruby language it is in, Ruby can be a web framework. So carrying a Ruby compared to PHP might seem like comparing chalk and cheese. Nonetheless, it is vital to research their differences if you're a critical web developer, you need to know both so that it can help you in succeeding in your career https://squareboat.com/blog/skills-you-need-to-be-backend-developer If you say about ease in my personal opinion, you can start with PHP and then can continue with other programming languages.

Hello Ashwarya Be it PHP or Ruby, both are crucial programming languages for a backend developer .PHP has evolved as a result of the continuing input of a busy network. This is the reason it has now become the most common server-side terminology, which assembled many sites that are existing. You may upload it directly to the HTML code or implement it using internet frameworks as a step. Never to be confused with the Ruby language it is in, Ruby can be a web framework. So carrying a Ruby compared to PHP might seem like comparing chalk and cheese. Nonetheless, it is vital to research their differences if you're a critical web developer, you need to know both so that it can help you in succeeding in your career https://squareboat.com/blog/skills-you-need-to-be-backend-developer If you say about ease in my personal opinion, you can start with PHP and then can continue with other programming languages.
edited Dec 20 '19 at 5:26 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft