I installed FreiChat and everything is working ok.
But I wish that the offline messages pop up when a user revisits the website.
Offline messages are displayed but have to reopen the chat window to see them.
Is it possible to popup offline messages when a user revisits?

I installed FreiChat and everything is working ok. But I wish that the offline messages pop up when a user revisits the website. Offline messages are displayed but have to reopen the chat window to see them. Is it possible to popup offline messages when a user revisits?

You will have to customize the code to do that .

You will have to customize the code to do that .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

How to customize the code?
I also want to do like this.

Thanks admin

How to customize the code? I also want to do like this. Thanks admin

You need to have knowledge in javascript, sql, php and ajax .

First, you need to fetch the unread messages from 'frei_chat' table on page load .

Then display them in your website .

To get unread message , write a sql query to fetch all messages from 'frei_chat' table with condition that recd = 0 .

You need to have knowledge in javascript, sql, php and ajax . First, you need to fetch the unread messages from 'frei_chat' table on page load . Then display them in your website . To get unread message , write a sql query to fetch all messages from 'frei_chat' table with condition that recd = 0 .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hi,
I have same problem. Do anyone has this customised code?
I think its a important feature and it should be implemented. And also showing offline users (of course switchable on/off).
Please can someone do that ?
thanks

Hi, I have same problem. Do anyone has this customised code? I think its a important feature and it should be implemented. And also showing offline users (of course switchable on/off). Please can someone do that ? thanks

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft