Hi,

strange things... Chat is correctly installed with the SugarCRM driver. In http:.............../freichat/index.php all seems to be fine and users are displayed.
Everything is fine in sourcecode page, Freichat is here.

Problems are coming after you login. Nothing happen. I explored the CRM and the only place where freichat is appearing is in the map marker module.
I also tried to replace in harcode.php : usertable, $row_username and $row_userid with the right values... but nothing!

Do you thing it is cause Freichat was auto installed under the index.php of root directory of /SugarCRM and not under the the /theme folder?

Thanks in advance

GIPS

Hi, strange things... Chat is correctly installed with the SugarCRM driver. In http:.............../freichat/index.php all seems to be fine and users are displayed. Everything is fine in sourcecode page, Freichat is here. Problems are coming after you login. Nothing happen. I explored the CRM and the only place where freichat is appearing is in the map marker module. I also tried to replace in harcode.php : usertable, $row_username and $row_userid with the right values... but nothing! Do you thing it is cause Freichat was auto installed under the index.php of root directory of /SugarCRM and not under the the /theme folder? Thanks in advance GIPS

index.php files loads on all pages so that should not had been a problem .

May be in some pages , the code is not getting executed . Can you change the position of the freichat code to somewhere at the top of the index.php file ?

index.php files loads on all pages so that should not had been a problem . May be in some pages , the code is not getting executed . Can you change the position of the freichat code to somewhere at the top of the index.php file ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hello,

I installed freichat plugin in suitecrm 7.8.1 version. chat is working fine but suitecrm has been broken due to jquery. I am unable to create any accounts contacts etc in suitecrm. jquery is not working . pls suggest how to fix it.

Avdhesh

Hello, I installed freichat plugin in suitecrm 7.8.1 version. chat is working fine but suitecrm has been broken due to jquery. I am unable to create any accounts contacts etc in suitecrm. jquery is not working . pls suggest how to fix it. Avdhesh

Hi

Open freichat/hardcode.php

Replace

$force_load_jquery = 'No';

with

$force_load_jquery = 'Yes';
Hi Open freichat/hardcode.php Replace ``` $force_load_jquery = 'No'; ``` with ``` $force_load_jquery = 'Yes'; ```

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft