General discussion
Issues on JomSocial related pages

HI.

I've installed Freichat without any issues here:

http://gallaghersmusic.com/index.php

Chat is set for logged in users only. I also have installed JomSocial. And here issue arise:

On pages NOT related with JomSocial Freichat works great - no issues at al.

But on pages related with JomSocial Freichat stops to work properly:

  • layout settings are not applied (history, email, upload files icons are shown even if set to hide in backend)
  • typed text can't be sent after clicking "Enter" cursor just skips to next line

In console I see this error:

When I set "Remove Jquery Conflicts" to yes, GFreichat starts to work properly but JomSocial and bunch of other extensions stops to work with a lot of jQuery errors.

Please, help us solve that issue ASAP.

HI. I've installed Freichat without any issues here: http://gallaghersmusic.com/index.php Chat is set for logged in users only. I also have installed JomSocial. And here issue arise: On pages NOT related with JomSocial Freichat works great - no issues at al. But on pages related with JomSocial Freichat stops to work properly: - layout settings are not applied (history, email, upload files icons are shown even if set to hide in backend) - typed text can't be sent after clicking "Enter" cursor just skips to next line In console I see this error: http://i.prntscr.com/ae1732df446c492fb69e56fc912cb7d7.png When I set "Remove Jquery Conflicts" to yes, GFreichat starts to work properly but JomSocial and bunch of other extensions stops to work with a lot of jQuery errors. Please, help us solve that issue ASAP.

Try this:

Open freichat/hardcode.php

Replace

$force_load_jquery = 'NO';

with

$force_load_jquery = 'YES';

Try this: Open freichat/hardcode.php Replace $force_load_jquery = 'NO'; with $force_load_jquery = 'YES';

Hi, Adesh.

Thank you for suggestion but this doesn't seems to solve my issue.

Hi, Adesh. Thank you for suggestion but this doesn't seems to solve my issue.
204
3
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft