General discussion
Can I host Codoforum on 000webhost's free plan?

Hi there,
Just wondering whether it is possible to host Codoforum on 000WebHost?
I have been trying to find a forum for my Educational website.
I have tried Muut (not enough free features) and Discourse (can't run on 000webhost) and I now came accross this! If it works, this will definitely be the forum I will go with! It looks great.
Thanks all! smile

Hi there, Just wondering whether it is possible to host Codoforum on 000WebHost? I have been trying to find a forum for my Educational website. I have tried Muut (not enough free features) and Discourse (can't run on 000webhost) and I now came accross this! If it works, this will definitely be the forum I will go with! It looks great. Thanks all! :)
120
0
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft