Let us know!
A writers' critique forum

I am trying to create a simple and 'idiot-proof' discussion area where writers can share their work and give one another feedback. Many users will have little skill with computers and mainly use Facebook. Features that most interest me are:

  • clear layout
  • formatting text
  • easy sign-up and login
  • ease of finding new posts
  • bug-free and simple experience
I am trying to create a simple and 'idiot-proof' discussion area where writers can share their work and give one another feedback. Many users will have little skill with computers and mainly use Facebook. Features that most interest me are: - clear layout - formatting text - easy sign-up and login - ease of finding new posts - bug-free and simple experience

http://criticalbathtub.co.uk

I think codoforum already offers those required features.

Let us know if you have any suggestiongs.

I think codoforum already offers those required features. Let us know if you have any suggestiongs.
edited Nov 15 '15 at 6:20 pm
112
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft