General discussion
Integratde CodoPM with Kunena

Hello ,

I want to know does CodoPM is integrated with Kunena or not ?
I mean something like UddleIM

By the way , I am newbie here , sorry if my topic is misplace

Regards,
Abdulhalim

Hello , I want to know does CodoPM is integrated with Kunena or not ? I mean something like UddleIM By the way , I am newbie here , sorry if my topic is misplace Regards, Abdulhalim

Hello,

Thank you for your reply .
I think it is very useful to integrate between Kunena and CodoPM ,
CodoPM is very simple and clean , today i check it and then translated it in Persian .
Also i think a module is very handy .

Best regards,
Abdulhalim

Hello, Thank you for your reply . I think it is very useful to integrate between Kunena and CodoPM , CodoPM is very simple and clean , today i check it and then translated it in Persian . Also i think a module is very handy . Best regards, Abdulhalim

By the way ,
There is problem with encoding , Inbox does not support utf-8 , it shows ??????????? characters , you have to use utf8 charset instead of latin1 .
Thank you

By the way , There is problem with encoding , Inbox does not support utf-8 , it shows ??????????? characters , you have to use utf8 charset instead of latin1 . Thank you
240
3
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft