General discussion
Multisite and General Forums Help

Hello All!

I'm looking to create a multisite setup where all the sites will have some private and shared forums and was wondering if this were possible?

For example, on the main website I'm looking to have forums for:

  • General Conversation
  • Spam

Then on each subsite I'm looking to include the General Conversation and Spam while allowing those sites to have their own unique forums as well.

Is this something that is possible?

Thanks,
Restius

Hello All! I'm looking to create a multisite setup where all the sites will have some private and shared forums and was wondering if this were possible? For example, on the main website I'm looking to have forums for: - General Conversation - Spam Then on each subsite I'm looking to include the General Conversation and Spam while allowing those sites to have their own unique forums as well. Is this something that is possible? Thanks, Restius

Hi,

It is possible but you will have to customize the code to show the respective categories in the forum.

Codoforum is built for multisite but we have not completely integrated it with the software.

Hi, It is possible but you will have to customize the code to show the respective categories in the forum. Codoforum is built for multisite but we have not completely integrated it with the software.
130
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft