General discussion
Few Questions about the script

Hello,

I am new here and i found this codoforum script very cool.

Now i have few questions:

  • Where can i edit the logo+text in upper left case of the header? (i want my own logo)
  • where are the css files located for the dropdown menu? (for the other i use the custom.less.
  • how can i change the favicon?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I am new here and i found this codoforum script very cool. Now i have few questions: - Where can i edit the logo+text in upper left case of the header? (i want my own logo) - where are the css files located for the dropdown menu? (for the other i use the custom.less. - how can i change the favicon? Thanks in advance.
edited Feb 5 '15 at 7:00 pm

@omexlu ,

Did you find out the answer? I resolved them, will help if you need.

@omexlu , Did you find out the answer? I resolved them, will help if you need.
NguoiAnPhu.com Powered by Codoforum 4.3 (https://github.com/nguoianphu/codoforums-vietnam).
210
1
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft