General discussion
Turkish support site

Good day, I would like to turn the Turkish system and to support the forum to open a Turkish site to be any problems?

Good day, I would like to turn the Turkish system and to support the forum to open a Turkish site to be any problems?

www.codoforumtr.com

Hi,

We didn't understant what you meant here.

If you wanted to know whether Codoforum can be translated to Turkish, then yes, you can do so by creating a language file.

Hi, We didn't understant what you meant here. If you wanted to know whether Codoforum can be translated to Turkish, then yes, you can do so by creating a language file.

I want to support you codoforum open a Turkish site in Turkey

I want to support you codoforum open a Turkish site in Turkey

www.codoforumtr.com

Yes, you can go ahead with that as long as you maintain the download link to the main site [codoforum.com]

Yes, you can go ahead with that as long as you maintain the download link to the main site [codoforum.com]
edited Dec 22 '14 at 5:00 pm
519
4
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft