General discussion
Private forum?

Hello!
I'm trying your forum software and I like it.
I have a question: can I create a private forum, where the contents are hidden for not logged people?
Thanks,
Emilio

Hello! I'm trying your forum software and I like it. I have a question: can I create a private forum, where the contents are hidden for not logged people? Thanks, Emilio

We are currently developing the permission system for codoforum.

So, please wait for the next version.

We are currently developing the permission system for codoforum. So, please wait for the next version.

Great!
Thanks for the answer, I'll wait patiently smile

Great! Thanks for the answer, I'll wait patiently :)
185
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft