General discussion
How to expand font ?

At normal page font, it is little bit too small for me. How can I expand larger font?

Thank you in advance !
BTW, Thank you for nice script.

At normal page font, it is little bit too small for me. How can I expand larger font? Thank you in advance ! BTW, Thank you for nice script.
edited Dec 18 '14 at 4:48 pm

We have two softwares 'FreiChat' and 'Codoforum'.

Since, you have posted in General discussion, we do not know which script you are relating to.

Please specify which software you were asking about.

We have two softwares 'FreiChat' and 'Codoforum'. Since, you have posted in *General discussion*, we do not know which script you are relating to. Please specify which software you were asking about.

Sorry, for posting wrong category.

I have question on Codoforum.

Thank you

Sorry, for posting wrong category. I have question on Codoforum. Thank you
123
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft