General discussion
German language without function

I installed free chat and set the German language in the backend.
But the chat is still running in English.
What am I doing wrong?
Did I miss something?
Thanks in advance

I installed free chat and set the German language in the backend. But the chat is still running in English. What am I doing wrong? Did I miss something? Thanks in advance

It is a small bug in the latest version of freichat.

For a quick fix, open freichat/arg.php
Around line 120, replace the line

$this->lang = 'chinese'; //Language please do not include .php here only file name

with

$this->lang = $parameters['lang']; //Language please do not include .php here only file name
It is a small bug in the latest version of freichat. For a quick fix, open freichat/arg.php Around line 120, replace the line ``` $this->lang = 'chinese'; //Language please do not include .php here only file name ``` with ``` $this->lang = $parameters['lang']; //Language please do not include .php here only file name ```
146
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft